Sunday 10 April 2016

Block Printing at Ally Pally

Yesterday I spent a wonderful day at Ally Pally, it was lovely meeting crafty friends that I haven't seen for a while. There are two shows a year and last year I was very disappointed, I didn't think the shows were as good as previous years, but this year there was lots of new exhibitors and I really enjoyed looking round. There were a lot of make and takes and I managed to get on a Block Craft make and take. I used wooden printing blocks and fabric paint to print on onto a bag.

  

There are lots of mistakes on my bag but I really enjoyed doing it, needless to say I bought some blocks, they can be used on paper and card as well as fabric.

Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful bag, looks like you had fun. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel your bag is just lovely, no mistakes there, that's for sure! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It is so strange. I have been looking at printing on fabric and block work over the last couple of weeks. I did some printing on fabric years ago and would love to get back into it.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I'm glad it's improved, lots of shows have gone downhill recently xx Great make n take though, love the design on your bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely - enjoyable to make and practical in that you can use it. Lovely!
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a good day, its a fantastic printed bag.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful Hazel! Lovely to see you on Saturday!
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag is lovely Hazel and I really like the colours you've used. I went to Ally Pally on the Saturday it would be been good to meet up. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete