Monday 7 March 2016

Spring Watercolour

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'd like to share a watercolour page with you. I used watercolour paper and PaperArtsy stamps.

I'm entering my project in The Artistic Stamper Springtime challenge.


I started by painting the background with watercolours.


I stamped some background flowers by colouring the stamps with Pitt pens and then I stamped the main flowers and butterfly with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with white powder.


The images were coloured with Inktense pencils and a water brush, then I went round the outlines of the embossed images with a fine black marker pen.


Below are some close up photos.






I matted the page onto black card.


Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

8 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL Hazel!
    Happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, we all so need spring!!!! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Hazel..thank you sharing how you made the background

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Hazel, soft colours and gorgeous images.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely beautiful card, stunning, it truly shows springtime. Thank you for joining in this months challenge at The Artistic Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and as always I love your butterflies :)
    Wishing you a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic - great colours xx

    ReplyDelete