Tuesday 29 December 2015

December Calendar

I've just made it for the Craft Barns December calendar challenge, the theme is Gold and/or Silver and Christmas Trees. December has been a bit fraught and I've not been able to do much crafting or blog hopping, things seen to be getting back to normal so I will be visiting you all in the New Year.


I used Brushos for the background, I sprinkled them onto card and sprayed with water. The PaperArtsy tree has been stamped onto coloured card, I cut out the pieces and glued them to gold card and then cut out the whole tree. I spread some gold Stickles onto the card and then glued the tree and presents, the presents and star have gold Stickles on, I also added red glitter glue dots on the tree. The calendar page and dates have been matted onto gold card.


A close up of the tree. The calendar is a lot more glittery than it looks on the photos.

Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely page Hazel! Happy New Year, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Brushos they give a really festive feel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on creating your wonderful calendar Hazel. All the pages have been terrific

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how magical! Wonderful spritzed colours behind your charming decorated tree.
    Wishing you a wonderful 2016!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this festive page Hazel, great Brusho background! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the simplicity of your tree very much!
    I have no idea what I'm going to do with mine now it is finished.
    Sending best wishes for a fabulous 2016 to you and your loved ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Brushos look like fireworks behind the tree, very cool page.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tree! Really wonderful Hazel. Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely festive finale to end the challenge. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete