Sunday 28 September 2014

Andy Skinner Workshop

Yesterday I spent a brilliant day at the Craft Barn doing an Andy Skinner workshop. We were given some supplies to create something, everybody created some fabulous pieces, all different. I was shattered last night with all the thinking that I had to do, my poor old brain.
This is what I made.


We used foam board, lot's of DecoArt products and lot's of different embellishments.

I started to create another piece but didn't get it finished, will try and finish it soon.

9 comments:

  1. Oooh looks fabulous Hazel, sounds like a great play day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have made, and would have loved to have been there, too! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel
    how lucky are you to be able to take part in an Andy workshop I would give anything to do one with him.
    I love this piece you have made with all it's layers and textures a fantastic project
    Hugs Ria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing and very different.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Hazel! Very inventive and just my colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project looks amazing Hazel! It was a fab day, wasn't it?! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Ooh, envy spilling out of me - Andy Skinner workshop - something I always wanted to do but it is a tad too far. Saying that I am doing one in America with him - signed up last night. Now you can rename me contrary Mary as I am travelling so many more miles. :)
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps it is only a 2 hour one so doesn't really count.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning piece Hazel!! Gorgeous colour, texture and 'additions'!! Wish I could have been there too. Doing an Andy class in November in Cambridge so will get one in this year at least. xx

    ReplyDelete