Tuesday 10 June 2014

Sun, Sand and Surf

It's time again for another Craft-Room Challenge and it's Ambers turn to choose the theme, she has chosen Sun, Sand and Surf.

Our sponsor for the  challenge is Crafty Individuals.

                                     

For my DT piece I've made a tag.


I use Dylusions ink for the background and Distress ink for colouring the images, I also added a piece of embossed card that I had left over from a previous project.
I used Crafty Individual stamps for the images.
I added some orange material, bakers twine for the banner and some shells.

I'd like to enter my tag in the Crafty Individuals challenge - Tag You're It.

The rest of the DT have made some fabulous samples and would love you to visit the Craft-Room to take a look.

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag, makes me want to be at the sea again. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking in your beautiful and colourful seaside themed tag Hazel, in the Crafty Individuals challenge. Glad we could be sponsors too. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold blues and oranges and that cool beach banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous carefree tag Hazel. makes me want to be threre.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fab Hazel so live and vibrant the orange fibres as the tag tie are a brilliant touch XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colors are spectacular...evokes a warm sunny day and a cool blue ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great tag with the hot colours of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning tag Hazel. Lots of lovely texture and inspiring ideas.
    Thank you for your visit. Hope you are ok.
    Hugs, Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous mixed media tag Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a wonderful tag, love this image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hazel, another brilliant tag- love the background! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, Gorgeous colours and such a summery tag, I love it :D Isn't this sun welcome? It is here :D x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous choice of colours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tag is gorgeous Hazel! I love all the colors and the orange fiber. Such great inspiration for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tag, love the colours and inspired use of mesh and shells, fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, an absolutely gorgeous tag, really. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Individuals June Challenge! Coco x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic tag!! fabulous colours!!!
    Bizz
    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete