Tuesday 10 December 2013

Favourites

It's time for another Craft-Room challenge, the theme is Favourites and it has been chosen by Debi. She would like everyone to share their favourite creation from 2013

As always we have a brilliant prize, this time from our sponsor Crafty Individuals.


For the challenge I've chosen a card that I made for the Yellow and Blue make Green challenge in June.


I loved the way this card turned out, my favourite thing about it is the colour combination as green is my favourite colour, I also love the effect of colouring card with distress inks and flicking water over it. You can find my original post here.

Please take a visit to the Craft-Room Challenge to see what the rest of DTs favourites are.




6 comments:

  1. It is very beautiful Hazel--well chosen

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous card, Hazel - lovely to see it again!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderfully effective Hazel - my fave colour combo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smiled as soon as I saw this remember it well the powerful use of the colours echoing a powerful woman image love it. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hazel, this is a beautiful card I love the green and the texture effects and the stamp :-)
    happy Christmas, Debi xoxox

    ReplyDelete