Sunday 28 July 2013

Faces ATCs

Before I share the ATCs I'd like to thank you for your good wishes for Josh. He's still tender round his injuries but is a lot better in himself.

I made the ATCs for the Paperplay July ATC swap - the theme was Faces.


For this ATC I sprayed some kraft card with dylusions spray and then used a mask and some modelling paste, when the paste had dried I went over it with some gold acrylic paint. The image was stamped on some card that I'd coloured a while ago, I wrapped some gold thread round it before adhering it to the background. The word was done on my Dymo.
I used a Rubber Stampede stamp for the image.


I stamped the face onto white card then made a mask to mask the face. I stamped the background and sponged some distress ink, I then cut the hair from the mask and added some more colour to the background. I removed the mask and made another to cover the ATC leaving the face showing and stamped the spots. After removing the masks I embossed some cosmic shimmer powder round the edge. I used my Dymo for the word and attached it with some staples.
The stamps I used are
Stampers Anonymous for the face image and the spots.
PaperArtsy for the background.


I coloured some card with Glimmer Mist, stamped some script, wrapped some gold thread round it and then matted it onto some black card. I stamped and embossed the image and adhered it to the background and added some gems.
The stamps I used are PaperArtsy.

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous trio of ATCs, Hazel - and one of might soon be mine :-)Love the dymo lables and the wrapped thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fantastic faces the certainly were Hazel

    Glad Josh is on the mend - so terrifying for you all xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous set of faces - they'd qualify beautifully for the Set of Three challenge at Fun With ATCs at the moment!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous little gems Hazel, I love the striking difference between them and if I had to choose a favourite it would be the first one, right up my street.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youe first face looks like a real photograph. All ATCs are beautifully done - Your first one really knocks off!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear the news about Josh Hazel--hope all goes well.

    Always love to see your ATCs as they have great ideas on them.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Hazel! I am loving them all, love how you manage your backgrounds! And love the faces you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all fabulous Hazel! I love those images! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW each and every face is fabulous in it's own right, beautiful work Hazel, :D x

    ReplyDelete