Sunday 22 January 2012

Winter Trees

I've made this card for a challenge on the KCUK group, the theme of the challenge is Winter.
I coloured the background card with broken china, faded jeans, bundled sage and dried marigold Distress ink, I used the ink pads directly to the card. The background trees were stamped with stormy sky Distress ink and black Archival. I stamped the main image onto white card and covered it with Crackle Accents, when it was dry I matted it onto black card and attached it to the main card. The words were stamped onto white card and cut out before attaching it to the card.
The stamps I've used are
Inkadinkado for the main image.
Dylusions for the words.
I'm not sure who made the background trees or the birds.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the trees and sentiment. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hazel and yes it does have a very wintry essence about it. I think it's those trees, naked without their leaves!!

    Hope you're doing okay.

    Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Hazel, I love those background trees. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Hazel, this is gorgeous, love the stamp and text is perfect;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. You achieved such a realistic wintry backdrop. Stunning.
    Added your name to my Giveaway hat and thank you so much for display the button :)
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely Hazel :)
    Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Hazel, Debi x

    ReplyDelete