Wednesday 27 July 2011

Tag Tuesday

The challenge at Blog Challenge Garden is to make a ten minute tag. You have to gather your supplies together and make the tag in 10 minutes or under. It's not as easy as it seems but I just managed to do it. I had a piece of white card that I'd stamped some words on so I cut out a tag shape and coloured it with spun sugar Distress ink and went round the edges with worn lipstick. I attached some music tissue tape and a piece of patterned paper. The main image is a Gecko Galz card topper. I added some pink lace, flowers and an adage ticket. I'm not sure who made the work background stamp.

9 comments:

  1. This only took ten minutes?
    Very beautiful Hazel.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! Doesn't look like ten minutes, it is very pretty! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay - this is lovely! I'm so happy you joined us!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hazel..this tag is gorgeous!! Love the Gecko Galz image...music notes..and flowers...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag, Hazel. The topper is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful love the little ticket holder too. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag, I love the colors!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Love the romantic look. Great work.

    ReplyDelete