Saturday 26 February 2011

Oh La La Tag

I made this tag for the Oh La La group in Bella Creations
I used a black tag and painted some mauve acrylic paint over it leaving some of the black showing through. It doesn't show on the photo but I stamped some swirls [Penny Black] in silver Brilliance ink. I tore a piece of black corrugated card and swiped the front of it with the silver Brilliance ink pad then attached it to the tag, then I printed the image on to some copy paper, tore round the edges then coloured the edges with some dusty concord Distress ink, this made the edges curl a little, then I attached it to the tag. I then added the lace with some sticky backed pearls, the flowers and some ribbon through the hole. The adore is a rub on.

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous vintage tag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty, I like the raggedy edges on the image, adds to the vintage effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the purple flowers and ribbon 'pops' against your monochromatic background. Just wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colour choice as it makes the image really "pop".
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete